Beyond money, we need data
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman
Research fellow at United Nations University’s Operating Unit on Policy-Driven Electronic Governance (UNU-EGOV)
PREMIUM Information and Communication Technology (ICT) companies are often associated with the prosperity characterized by highly profitable business models, employees with hefty payouts or CEOs with skyrocketing bonuses and fabulous perks. This sector often serves as a rescuer in unforeseen circumstances. Take the European financial crisis, when the authorities in Greece, Hungary, Spain, France and Sl...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move