Beyond money, we need data
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman
Research fellow at United Nations University’s Operating Unit on Policy-Driven Electronic Governance (UNU-EGOV)
PREMIUM Information and Communication Technology (ICT) companies are often associated with the prosperity characterized by highly profitable business models, employees with hefty payouts or CEOs with skyrocketing bonuses and fabulous perks. This sector often serves as a rescuer in unforeseen circumstances. Take the European financial crisis, when the authorities in Greece, Hungary, Spain, France and Sl...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung