Beyond money, we need data
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman
Research fellow at United Nations University’s Operating Unit on Policy-Driven Electronic Governance (UNU-EGOV)
PREMIUM Information and Communication Technology (ICT) companies are often associated with the prosperity characterized by highly profitable business models, employees with hefty payouts or CEOs with skyrocketing bonuses and fabulous perks. This sector often serves as a rescuer in unforeseen circumstances. Take the European financial crisis, when the authorities in Greece, Hungary, Spain, France and Sl...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling