Youth key to family planning successes
Fadjar Wibowo and Yeyen Yenuarizki
PREMIUM The global population reached 7.2 billion people as World Population Day was commemorated on July 11. Indonesia ranks as the fourth most populated nation with 249 million inhabitants. Due to shifts in political and economic interests, family planning programs are slowing down in many parts of the world, including Indonesia. Under the National Population and Family Planning Board (BKKBN) Indones...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Status: Online, but not present