Youth key to family planning successes
Fadjar Wibowo and Yeyen Yenuarizki
PREMIUM The global population reached 7.2 billion people as World Population Day was commemorated on July 11. Indonesia ranks as the fourth most populated nation with 249 million inhabitants. Due to shifts in political and economic interests, family planning programs are slowing down in many parts of the world, including Indonesia. Under the National Population and Family Planning Board (BKKBN) Indones...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Government reshuffles directors of railway firms
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Maritime Museum catches fire on Tuesday morning
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant