BPJS Kesehatan (JKN): Boon, blessing or Catch-22?
Author of Julia's Jihad
PREMIUM Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), one of the founding fathers of the United States, once said “early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” Gosh, if only it were that easy! Funny that Franklin did not say anything about women and children, let alone babies and fetuses who are often the most vulnerable when it comes to health. Just look at three recent cases i...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws
- Your next Uber ride may have a minifridge stocked with snacks
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw