BPJS Kesehatan (JKN): Boon, blessing or Catch-22?
Author of Julia's Jihad
PREMIUM Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), one of the founding fathers of the United States, once said “early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” Gosh, if only it were that easy! Funny that Franklin did not say anything about women and children, let alone babies and fetuses who are often the most vulnerable when it comes to health. Just look at three recent cases i...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food
- Indonesians ready to embrace cashless future