Commentary: Learning from Koreans in punishing their presidents
The Jakarta Post
South Korean President Moon Jae-in will meet President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo on Thursday as a part of his three-day state visit to Indonesia until Friday. The nuclear threats from North Korean leader Kim Jong-un will definitely be among the top issues raised by Jokowi’s guest, while the host will likely focus on the South’s investment and trade relations.
You might also like :
- Nudist beach surfer punches shark to escape attack
- West Jakarta early childhood school dismantled in front of students
- Three expat teachers detained in Balikpapan for visa violations
- Gay couple arrested in Bandung as anti-LGBT wave grips W. Java
- Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi killed in Istanbul consulate
- Trump: Saudi explanation of Khashoggi death credible, 'important first step'
- US 'saddened' Saudi journalist dead, no mention of action
- Indonesia attracts buyers at Hamburg COTECA trade expo
- Here comes Bui Squad: Palu inmates help earthquake, tsunami survivors
- Extend odd-even policy