Commentary: Learning from Koreans in punishing their presidents
The Jakarta Post
South Korean President Moon Jae-in will meet President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo on Thursday as a part of his three-day state visit to Indonesia until Friday. The nuclear threats from North Korean leader Kim Jong-un will definitely be among the top issues raised by Jokowi’s guest, while the host will likely focus on the South’s investment and trade relations.
You might also like :
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over handshake refusal
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Yazidi 'ex-sex slave' trapped both in Iraq and in German exile
- Pilgrims descend on Mecca for 'smart haj'
- Chinese plane slides off Manila airport runway in heavy rain
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech