Commentary: Learning from Koreans in punishing their presidents
The Jakarta Post
South Korean President Moon Jae-in will meet President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo on Thursday as a part of his three-day state visit to Indonesia until Friday. The nuclear threats from North Korean leader Kim Jong-un will definitely be among the top issues raised by Jokowi’s guest, while the host will likely focus on the South’s investment and trade relations.
You might also like :
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church
- Government to set new coal price formula next week