ASEAN greets fourth industrial revolution
Jayant Menon and Anna Fink
When the leaders of ASEAN gather for their 31st Summit in the Philippines this week, they will also celebrate “[email protected]” — testimony to ASEAN’s endurance and durability, as the longest-running regional grouping of developing countries in the world.
A major item on the agenda will be regional security and addressing the rising tide of terrorism. This takes ASE...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Driver named suspect after death of toddler in East Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- No ticketing on first day of Sudirman-Thamrin odd-even trial run
- Kremlin, on possible missile delivery to Syria, says Western strike soured atmosphere