ASEAN greets fourth industrial revolution
Jayant Menon and Anna Fink
When the leaders of ASEAN gather for their 31st Summit in the Philippines this week, they will also celebrate “[email protected]” — testimony to ASEAN’s endurance and durability, as the longest-running regional grouping of developing countries in the world.
A major item on the agenda will be regional security and addressing the rising tide of terrorism. This takes ASE...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- KPK raids PLN president director's house in Jakarta
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world