ASEAN greets fourth industrial revolution
Jayant Menon and Anna Fink
When the leaders of ASEAN gather for their 31st Summit in the Philippines this week, they will also celebrate “[email protected]” — testimony to ASEAN’s endurance and durability, as the longest-running regional grouping of developing countries in the world.
A major item on the agenda will be regional security and addressing the rising tide of terrorism. This takes ASE...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- 19 killed, dozens missing in floods striking N. Sumatra
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community
- Thousands march in Chicago against Trump's 'anti-woman agenda'
- Netherlands appeals court ruling that finds it liable for Indonesian's torture
- Floods, landslide kill nine in West Sumatra, Riau
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Beauty from a Korean perspective
- Erdogan, Saudi king discuss case of missing journalist: Turkish presidency