ASEAN greets fourth industrial revolution
Jayant Menon and Anna Fink
When the leaders of ASEAN gather for their 31st Summit in the Philippines this week, they will also celebrate “[email protected]” — testimony to ASEAN’s endurance and durability, as the longest-running regional grouping of developing countries in the world.
A major item on the agenda will be regional security and addressing the rising tide of terrorism. This takes ASE...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin