Preparing ahead for smart contracts
Bhirawa J. Arifi
Lawyer at Bahar & Partners
PREMIUM With the advancement of technology, we are facing rapid innovations-and digital breakthroughs. This progress has caused many sectors to change the way their businesses operate, especially the legal industry, which relies on paper to execute contracts. In this paperless era, the smart contract has been given the green light for legal admission. In September 2016, approximately 123,376 smart cont...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Indian bishop accused of raping nun steps aside as arrest calls grow
- Payment of 'uang ketok palu' is tradition, councilors admit to corruption court
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Trump defends Supreme Court pick after sex assault allegation