Preparing ahead for smart contracts
Bhirawa J. Arifi
Lawyer at Bahar & Partners
PREMIUM With the advancement of technology, we are facing rapid innovations-and digital breakthroughs. This progress has caused many sectors to change the way their businesses operate, especially the legal industry, which relies on paper to execute contracts. In this paperless era, the smart contract has been given the green light for legal admission. In September 2016, approximately 123,376 smart cont...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta