Preparing ahead for smart contracts
Bhirawa J. Arifi
Lawyer at Bahar & Partners
PREMIUM With the advancement of technology, we are facing rapid innovations-and digital breakthroughs. This progress has caused many sectors to change the way their businesses operate, especially the legal industry, which relies on paper to execute contracts. In this paperless era, the smart contract has been given the green light for legal admission. In September 2016, approximately 123,376 smart cont...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back