Preparing ahead for smart contracts
Bhirawa J. Arifi
Lawyer at Bahar & Partners
PREMIUM With the advancement of technology, we are facing rapid innovations-and digital breakthroughs. This progress has caused many sectors to change the way their businesses operate, especially the legal industry, which relies on paper to execute contracts. In this paperless era, the smart contract has been given the green light for legal admission. In September 2016, approximately 123,376 smart cont...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital