Power plants: Curbing emissions
Formerly director of the USEPA’s Air Enforcement Division
PREMIUM The Environment and Forestry Ministry is contemplating questions that are extremely important for the health and well-being of all Indonesians. What level of air pollution control do citizens need and deserve — and can the country afford it? After studying the subject over 30 years, my first observation is that economic development and pollution reduction can and do occur as worker pro...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas