Opportunity cost or opportunism?
Author of Julia's Jihad
PREMIUM Opportunity cost — we all experience it daily. Do you want to go to that movie you’ve been wanting to see, or prepare for an exam you really need to pass? Take a vacation or buy a new car? Mine is the choice to lose weight or continue eating cakes, chocolate and crisps. Some choices — like mine! — are no-brainers, while others require more careful consideration. Is the o...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Airbus floats shutdown of A380 superjumbo as orders stall