Five years past, five years ahead
Founder and managing partner of Convergence Ventures (CV)
PREMIUM Indonesia, like China in 2008, has many ingredients for tremendous digital disruption. arrived in Indonesia in 2012 attracted by the opportunity of a giant market untouched by disruptive internet-enabled businesses. Fast forward five years later, the digital landscape of Indonesia has grown remarkably. A trio of “unicorns”— Go-Jek, Tokopedia and Traveloka (GTT) — have be...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online