Five years past, five years ahead
Founder and managing partner of Convergence Ventures (CV)
PREMIUM Indonesia, like China in 2008, has many ingredients for tremendous digital disruption. arrived in Indonesia in 2012 attracted by the opportunity of a giant market untouched by disruptive internet-enabled businesses. Fast forward five years later, the digital landscape of Indonesia has grown remarkably. A trio of “unicorns”— Go-Jek, Tokopedia and Traveloka (GTT) — have be...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- ASEAN’s priority: China
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak