Five years past, five years ahead
Founder and managing partner of Convergence Ventures (CV)
PREMIUM Indonesia, like China in 2008, has many ingredients for tremendous digital disruption. arrived in Indonesia in 2012 attracted by the opportunity of a giant market untouched by disruptive internet-enabled businesses. Fast forward five years later, the digital landscape of Indonesia has grown remarkably. A trio of “unicorns”— Go-Jek, Tokopedia and Traveloka (GTT) — have be...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Soul-searching as symbol of 70s Singapore faces demolition
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- ‘Fire and Fury’: Desperately seeking the truth about Donald Trump