Re-visiting ASEAN principles amid Indo-Pacific tension
V. Ignatius Randy Kasasih
MA candidate at Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies
PREMIUM Just before his recent visit to Jakarta, United States Secretary of Defense James Mattis revealed the first US National Defense Strategy (NDS) in 10 years at the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies. The 2018 NDS acknowledges the return of the great-power competition in the American strategic perspective by positioning China and Russia as strategic competitors with the...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Makassar mother named child abuse suspect
- Instant Noodle Longform