Campus cooperation and Trojan horse
Lecturer and researcher at the English Department, Semarang State University
PREMIUM The Research, Technology and Higher Education Ministry recently announced that by mid2018 five to 10 foreign campuses would operate in Indonesia. These world-class universities include the University of Cambridge from the United Kingdom, the National University of Taiwan, the Central Queensland University and the University of Melbourne, both from Australia. Minister Mohamad Nasir said this was...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- India launches 'Modicare', world's biggest health scheme
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- One year on, far right has transformed German politics
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- China's bullet trains are coming for Hong Kong's airlines
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- Attempt to send underage prostitutes to Bali ends at airport: Police
- Brotherhood chief, 65 others get life for Egypt attack