Campus cooperation and Trojan horse
Lecturer and researcher at the English Department, Semarang State University
PREMIUM The Research, Technology and Higher Education Ministry recently announced that by mid2018 five to 10 foreign campuses would operate in Indonesia. These world-class universities include the University of Cambridge from the United Kingdom, the National University of Taiwan, the Central Queensland University and the University of Melbourne, both from Australia. Minister Mohamad Nasir said this was...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices