Campus cooperation and Trojan horse
Lecturer and researcher at the English Department, Semarang State University
PREMIUM The Research, Technology and Higher Education Ministry recently announced that by mid2018 five to 10 foreign campuses would operate in Indonesia. These world-class universities include the University of Cambridge from the United Kingdom, the National University of Taiwan, the Central Queensland University and the University of Melbourne, both from Australia. Minister Mohamad Nasir said this was...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals