'Takaful' transformation in digital era
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
Takaful, a type of Islamic insurance, plays an important part in wealth planning. This is especially true in the context of wealth preservation and wealth distribution as it creates an instant estate with a small premium.
Takaful is one of life’s necessities and probably the least-understood financial product. Insurance and takaful reimburses people for insured/...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods