'Takaful' transformation in digital era
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
Takaful, a type of Islamic insurance, plays an important part in wealth planning. This is especially true in the context of wealth preservation and wealth distribution as it creates an instant estate with a small premium.
Takaful is one of life’s necessities and probably the least-understood financial product. Insurance and takaful reimburses people for insured/...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs