'Takaful' transformation in digital era
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
Takaful, a type of Islamic insurance, plays an important part in wealth planning. This is especially true in the context of wealth preservation and wealth distribution as it creates an instant estate with a small premium.
Takaful is one of life’s necessities and probably the least-understood financial product. Insurance and takaful reimburses people for insured/...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020
- IMF chief postpones Middle East trip with Saudi stop
- For the sake of integrity
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Fan Bingbing spotted for first time in months, outside Beijing airport
- Indonesia’s competitiveness improves, but still well below Singapore, Malaysia
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- A year of Anies Baswedan
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia warns against Australia’s possible embassy move to Jerusalem