US-China trade war impacts on ASEAN
Jaysa Rafi Prana
Research associate and officer of the policy department at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia
ASEAN has played an important role in building prosperity in the region in its 50 years of existence. ASEAN’s gross domestic product now stands at approximately US$2.5 trillion, making the expanded grouping the world’s sixth-largest economy and fourth-largest global trading power.
ASEAN nations have built regional production networks across many sectors, boosting their c...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Moon, Kim get peace award from Indonesian community
- Only 2% of ads show women as leaders: Study
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja stuns 'American Idol' judges
- Here comes Bui Squad: Palu inmates help earthquake, tsunami survivors
- Dark side of K-pop: The East Light leader claims years of abuse
- Nudist beach surfer punches shark to escape attack
- Saudi Arabia deployed Twitter army against critics: NY Times
- Meikarta project abides by spatial regulation: Minister
- US mulls revoking recognition of transgender people: Report
- Trump accuses Saudis of 'lies' over Khashoggi killing