US-China trade war impacts on ASEAN
Jaysa Rafi Prana
Research associate and officer of the policy department at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia
ASEAN has played an important role in building prosperity in the region in its 50 years of existence. ASEAN’s gross domestic product now stands at approximately US$2.5 trillion, making the expanded grouping the world’s sixth-largest economy and fourth-largest global trading power.
ASEAN nations have built regional production networks across many sectors, boosting their c...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro