US-China trade war impacts on ASEAN
Jaysa Rafi Prana
Research associate and officer of the policy department at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia
ASEAN has played an important role in building prosperity in the region in its 50 years of existence. ASEAN’s gross domestic product now stands at approximately US$2.5 trillion, making the expanded grouping the world’s sixth-largest economy and fourth-largest global trading power.
ASEAN nations have built regional production networks across many sectors, boosting their c...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims