Escaping the middle income trap through Making Indonesia 4.0?
Shah Suraj Bharat
Much attention has been afforded to President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s recent launch of Making Indonesia 4.0, an industrial strategy that chiefly emphasizes harnessing technology to boost growth in tune with the digital era.
Policymakers, analysts and media outlets have lauded the strategy as a method in which to catapult the economy out of the middle income tr...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse