The brewing economic crisis
Nilanjan Banik and Pietro Paganini
We are seeing interesting times. There is a likelihood that the trade war between two of the world’s biggest economies — China and the United States — may blow out of proportion, and another economic downturn may be in the offing.
During an economic crisis, consumers spend less and investors do not invest (or postpone their investments). There is a general se...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food