The brewing economic crisis
Nilanjan Banik and Pietro Paganini
We are seeing interesting times. There is a likelihood that the trade war between two of the world’s biggest economies — China and the United States — may blow out of proportion, and another economic downturn may be in the offing.
During an economic crisis, consumers spend less and investors do not invest (or postpone their investments). There is a general se...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad