How should Indonesia handle trade wars?
A trade war between China and the United States would bring added uncertainty to the Indonesian economy. What is certain is that industrial power is very important for a country. On the one hand, during such a trade war, Indonesian industries would have an opportunity to fill gaps in the existing markets and maximize their exports.
On the other hand, however, there would be ri...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- Lewinsky affair not an abuse of power, says Hillary Clinton
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Delayed school entry good for mental health: Study
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community
- Erdogan, Saudi king discuss case of missing journalist: Turkish presidency
- The warning signs get stronger