Land certification a ticking time bomb
Amid the government vision of agrarian reform, there is a need to rethink the actual impact of land certification for agricultural land.
Instead of providing social security as originally envisioned, the PST-LP program can instead harm the societies it is intended to help. This is because various social-cultural backgrounds of societies do not necessarily conform to the progra...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- No nutrients lost in rendang despite long cooking period, research says
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- Basarnas ends search for Lion Air crash victims
- Anti-LGBT sentiment rises ahead of elections
- Lion Air crash: 'I’m sure dad could swim his way out and survive the crash'
- Singapore Airlines to move to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 3
- When Jokowi’s ‘other women’ let their hair down
- 5 ways to increase your lung capacity