Indonesia sets example for global shark conservation
Noviar Andayani and Hollie Booth
This week, the Indonesian government hosts the fifth Our Ocean Conference in Bali ( OOC18 ). This meeting gathers leaders in government, conservation and industry from across the globe to generate commitments and actions to maintain the sustainability of our oceans.
This year’s theme — Our Oceans, Our Legacy — recognizes our inextricable relationship with oce...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC