Saving crabs for sustainable fishing
From global overfishing to catastrophic effects of climate change, the risks facing our oceans are real and urgent. No area of the world knows this better than the Asia-Pacific region. From fishing villages in Tinambac, Philippines to Tsukijii, Japan’s massive seafood market, ocean fisheries are a critical resource to the economy and people of the region.
That is why it ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC