Archipelagic and Island States Forum: Indonesia’s pivotal role
Luhut Pandjaitan and Christophe Bahuet
PREMIUM On Nov. 1 in Manado, North Sulawesi, ministers and senior officials from 20 Archipelagic and Island States (AIS) adopted the declaration of the establishment of the AIS Forum. This landmark “Manado Declaration” expresses the commitment of participating countries to work together to address the challenges of climate change mitigation and adaptation, including disaster preparedness, to p...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws