Invest in ‘technology cost learning’
PhD candidate at the Department of Governance and Technology for Sustainability, University of Twente
Recently, a United Nations report called for a carbon-neutral world by 2050 if the world wanted to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius.
The report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) conveyed a strong warning on the ongoing consequences of the global mean temperature increasing by 1 degree.
The report examined the dangerous effe...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws