Can Indonesian trade, investment bless the rains down in Africa?
Amelinda Bonita Leonard
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has emphasized the importance of expanding Indonesian investment and trade to non-traditional trading partners such as in Africa.
In his address at the opening of the 2018 Trade Expo Indonesia recently, the President hailed the success of Dexa Medica, a local pharmaceutical company that exports medicine to Nigeria.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Lotte Chemical Indonesia begins construction of plant in Cilegon
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- TNI denies explosive use during rescue after Papua shootings
- Tips to help you brew better coffee at home
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Environmentalists face greater risks amid development drive
- Indonesia’s e-commerce sales predicted to reach US$65b in 2022