Toward Health 4.0: Big data for dealing with diseases
The emergence of diseases is a complex problem that cannot be solved alone. The problem stems from the fact that they can be easily transmitted from animals to humans or vice versa, since animals and humans share the same ecosystem. As a result, animals and humans share many similar diseases and pathogens, which can infect us and cause illness.
Until now, it has been reported ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says