Each glass of wine has its own story
The Jakarta Post
A wine connoisseur’s interest in wine goes beyond just sipping a glass of good drink. The person will also be interested in the story behind every glass of wine — how it was manufactured, the soil the grapes grew in, the number of years it took to mature and how it made its way from the winery all the way to your glass.
For those fascinated by the diversity of wine products and their history, Cape Discovery Wines helps them discover the fascinating story of their products, manufactured from grapes grown in places as diverse as Australia, France and the United States, and which are subsequently shipped to its winery in Northern Bali. From there, the brand manufactures six variants of Cape Discovery wine, highlighting Cabernet Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc.
After taking part in this journey of learning the rich history of Cape Discovery Wines’ products, you’ll never look at a glass of wine the same way again. Furthermore, you will be able to charm people at parties with your ability to explain the story behind any glass of wine they are enjoying.
The Cape Discovery wine comprises six flavor variants; the most popular variants out of those are the Cabernet Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc. Stay tuned to discover the uniqueness of each variant, both in terms of production process and how it produces distinctive flavors for each variant.
. (Courtesy of Cape Discovery/.)
1. Red Wines
- Cabernet Merlot
The 2013 Cape Discovery Cabernet Sauvignon – Merlot blend, with a 55-45 proportion between the two elements, is 100 percent produced out of fruit grown in the Margaret River in Western Australia, famous for its amazing grapes, which are hand plucked and subsequently fermented into maturation with minimum intervention.
- The 2012 Cape Discovery shiraz is 100 percent manufactured from, again, the famous grapes of the Margaret River in Western Australia, which are hand plucked and fermented into maturation with minimum intervention.
2. White wines
- Sauvignon Blanc
Cape Discovery Sauvignon Blanc is 100 percent made of the grapes of Margaret River in Western Australia, handcrafted with minimum intervention before being fermented in its entirety in stainless steel.
- Cape Discovery Chardonnay is 100 percent manufactured out of the grapes of Margaret River in Western Australia, which are handcrafted with minimum intervention.
3. Rose Wine
The 2014 Cape Discovery Rose is 100 percent manufactured out of the shiraz grown in the Margaret River in Western Australia. Handcrafted with minimum intervention, the grapes’ skin produces a delicately colored and soft textured wine.
4. Sparkling Wine
The Cape Discovery Brut Cuveé is a sparkling wine produced from grapes 100 percent grown in the Margaret River in Western Australia. Handcrafted with minimum intervention using the charmat fermentation technique, the end product is a delicious sparkling wine.
. (Courtesy of Cape Discovery/.)
The Cape Discovery Wine’s product excellence has already been recognized by several awards from international wine competitions. For instance, the International Wine and Spirits Competition held in the United Kingdom, the China Wine and Spirits Award as well as the Cathay Pacific International Wine and Spirits Competition held in Hong Kong.
Cape Discovery can also be found in many restaurants and hotels across Jakarta, such as the TGI Fridays in Gandaria City, South Jakarta and Central Park, West Jakarta; the Ninety Nine restaurant in Lotte Avenue, Kuningan, South Jakarta; the SAFEHOUSE Publik Markette in Senayan City, Central Jakarta; as well as the Porter restaurant in Kemang, South Jakarta.
They are also available in the Keraton at the Plaza hotel on Jl MH Thamrin street, Central Jakarta and the JW Marriott hotels in Kuningan and Sudirman, both located in South Jakarta.
So, take your chances now, begin your fascinating journey with Cape Discovery Wine, and have the time of your life.
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says