Suropati Park, a classroom for keen students
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM NO STRINGS ATTACHED: Violinists play together at Suropati Park in Central Jakarta on Sunday. Every Sunday, students, professionals and buskers gather Sunday, students, professionals and buskers gather in the park to play together. (JP/Tifa Asrianti) Some people use parks as jogging tracks or places for some alone time. But has anyone ever considered using a park as a learning spot? The com...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy