Suropati Park, a classroom for keen students
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM NO STRINGS ATTACHED: Violinists play together at Suropati Park in Central Jakarta on Sunday. Every Sunday, students, professionals and buskers gather Sunday, students, professionals and buskers gather in the park to play together. (JP/Tifa Asrianti) Some people use parks as jogging tracks or places for some alone time. But has anyone ever considered using a park as a learning spot? The com...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden