Iwan Fals back on the big screen
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM IWAN FALS JAKARTA: The charm of the big screen has lured popular singer Iwan Fals to play a role in Kekasih (Lover), a new romantic film directed by Wisnu Adi. In the film, the singer of "Bento" and "Umar Bakri" fame plays a musician-singer, belting out the film's soundtrack "Aku Milikmu" (I'm Yours) by Pongky Jikustik. "Earlier, I agreed on...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities