Iwan Fals back on the big screen
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM IWAN FALS JAKARTA: The charm of the big screen has lured popular singer Iwan Fals to play a role in Kekasih (Lover), a new romantic film directed by Wisnu Adi. In the film, the singer of "Bento" and "Umar Bakri" fame plays a musician-singer, belting out the film's soundtrack "Aku Milikmu" (I'm Yours) by Pongky Jikustik. "Earlier, I agreed on...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Ruling coalition upbeat about keeping presidential threshold
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers