Metro supermarkets close after five-year decline
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM PT Metro Supermarket Realty Tbk (MTSM) has closed down its trading business due to a steady decline in customers over the last five years, a company official said Saturday. "The supermarket business has been really slow in the last five years due to a decrease in the number of consumers," MTSM director Arief Amin said in a report to the Indonesia Stock Exchange on Friday. A...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights