Candidates join gubernatorial election race
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As of Wednesday, two pairs of candidates had officially submitted their registration forms and other required documents to the Bali General Election Commission (KPUD), thus confirming their intent to participate in the upcoming Bali Gubernatorial Election, slated for July 9. The two pairs include the Golkar-backed Cokorda Budi Suryawan, known as CBS, and his running mate Brig.Gen (ret) Ny...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police