Candidates join gubernatorial election race
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As of Wednesday, two pairs of candidates had officially submitted their registration forms and other required documents to the Bali General Election Commission (KPUD), thus confirming their intent to participate in the upcoming Bali Gubernatorial Election, slated for July 9. The two pairs include the Golkar-backed Cokorda Budi Suryawan, known as CBS, and his running mate Brig.Gen (ret) Ny...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi