Dodi Karya: Indonesia's own 'muaythai' warrior
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM DODI KARYA: (Courtesy of MTTC) Tall and lean, the muscles and veins in his arms clearly defined, Dodi Karya holds his palms together at his chin to greet people with a gentle nod of the head. Apart from the battle scars on his legs, arms and face, you would never guess this softly spoken man with a shy smile is one of the country's greatest martial arts warriors. Interested in ...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security