Dodi Karya: Indonesia's own 'muaythai' warrior
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM DODI KARYA: (Courtesy of MTTC) Tall and lean, the muscles and veins in his arms clearly defined, Dodi Karya holds his palms together at his chin to greet people with a gentle nod of the head. Apart from the battle scars on his legs, arms and face, you would never guess this softly spoken man with a shy smile is one of the country's greatest martial arts warriors. Interested in ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang