Bandung girls freed from Riau sex trade
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM With unwanted pregnancies, both Nia and Ria (not their real names) would return from their 1,200-kilometer, Bandung-Pekanbaru ordeal which began February, after spending three months working in a brothel in Duri, Riau. Nia (one month pregnant) and Yuni (four months pregnant), both conceived during their time as sex workers at Bukit Indah Permai brothel in the city. "We don't k...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations