Hospitals unprepared for blackouts
Yuli Tri Suwarni and Suherjoko
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hospitals and the Indonesian Red Cross in Bandung said power cuts disrupted operations and that they were not given sufficient warning. The staff were not prepared for the five-hour power cuts which were implemented twice this week, Hasan Sadikin Hospital director Cissy Rachiana Prawira said. With 700 beds, the facility is West Java's largest hospital. "Generators can't be swi...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers