The honest designs of Ivan Gunawan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM IVAN GUNAWAN: (JP/J.Adiguna) Designer-cum-TV host Ivan Gunawan smiled and greeted guests to his fashion show at the Ritz Carlton Hotel Jakarta on Wednesday. In stark contrast to the frocks and heavy make-up he wears as the host of several reality TV shows on Indosiar, Ivan was dressed in black trousers and a plain white shirt. The moment of truth came when the models strutted...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security