More people want to eat out more often, but most aren't able to
PREMIUM In a country the size of Indonesia, eating out adds up to big business right around the country. Whether it's a warung, a takeaway outlet, a quick-service or conventional restaurant, every form of eating out is visibly growing. If growing incomes were not being eroded by runaway increases in the cost of food and transportation, more people would be eating out than are doing so today. ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income