More people want to eat out more often, but most aren't able to
PREMIUM In a country the size of Indonesia, eating out adds up to big business right around the country. Whether it's a warung, a takeaway outlet, a quick-service or conventional restaurant, every form of eating out is visibly growing. If growing incomes were not being eroded by runaway increases in the cost of food and transportation, more people would be eating out than are doing so today. ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...