Car-Free Day reduces air pollution: Tests
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Air quality tests along Jl. Sudirman in South Jakarta and Jl. Thamrin in Central Jakarta show that the monthly Car-Free Day decrease air pollution in the areas. Head of the Jakarta Environmental Management Board (BPLHD), Budirama Natakusumah, said Tuesday air pollution indicators had been lower during the last seven car-free days in the city. The indicators of air pollution include...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator