Car-Free Day reduces air pollution: Tests
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Air quality tests along Jl. Sudirman in South Jakarta and Jl. Thamrin in Central Jakarta show that the monthly Car-Free Day decrease air pollution in the areas. Head of the Jakarta Environmental Management Board (BPLHD), Budirama Natakusumah, said Tuesday air pollution indicators had been lower during the last seven car-free days in the city. The indicators of air pollution include...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday