'Golput', what's the worry?
PREMIUM As the national election gets closer, and due to the low turnout in several regional elections, politicians and political observers are increasingly concerned with the increasing prevalence of golput (non-voters). These concerns are for good reason. First, golput can mean that the people do not like the choices available to them in the election, and that is why they choose not to particip...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards