'Golput', what's the worry?
PREMIUM As the national election gets closer, and due to the low turnout in several regional elections, politicians and political observers are increasingly concerned with the increasing prevalence of golput (non-voters). These concerns are for good reason. First, golput can mean that the people do not like the choices available to them in the election, and that is why they choose not to particip...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics