'Golput', what's the worry?
PREMIUM As the national election gets closer, and due to the low turnout in several regional elections, politicians and political observers are increasingly concerned with the increasing prevalence of golput (non-voters). These concerns are for good reason. First, golput can mean that the people do not like the choices available to them in the election, and that is why they choose not to particip...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Telstra establishes new cyber security center
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Take bite out of mosquitoes by using nuclear technology, forum told
- Uber loses licence to operate in London: authorities