Foreigners patent hundreds of Bali jewelry designs
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Balinese jewelry artisans lamented the fact that foreign entrepreneurs had copyrighted hundreds of the country's and the island's traditional jewelry designs, thus, placing the rightful heirs of those designs in a weak legal position. "There have been some cases in which our artisans faced legal suits because they made jewelry based on traditional motifs and designs which apparen...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...