Learning to practice batik making at Textile Museum
PREMIUM Amid the hustle and bustle of traffic and commerce in Central Jakarta's Tanah Abang area stands an European-styled building. The former residence of a French citizen now houses the Textile Museum, with its large front yard and its shady trees in stark contrast to the hectic life on the street. The spacious and quiet room of the museum displays a wide variety of cloths from differe...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi