Tembi Ndeso Resort: Modern facilities, old Javanese charm
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM True to its name, the recently opened Tembi Ndeso Resort in Bantul uses buildings and materials taken from traditional Javanese villages to create a holiday complex replete with traditional ambience. Specializing in the research and preservation of Javanese culture, the Tembi House of Culture built the resort next door to its facility south of Yogyakarta. Visitors relax in one ...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint