Tembi Ndeso Resort: Modern facilities, old Javanese charm
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM True to its name, the recently opened Tembi Ndeso Resort in Bantul uses buildings and materials taken from traditional Javanese villages to create a holiday complex replete with traditional ambience. Specializing in the research and preservation of Javanese culture, the Tembi House of Culture built the resort next door to its facility south of Yogyakarta. Visitors relax in one ...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani