Mayestik, Pasar Pagi haven for bridal couples
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two months ago, Dhinie was at a loss. She had to get souvenirs for her wedding day in early August, but had no idea where to find 700 batik souvenirs for her batik-themed wedding. ALL IN: A customer watches as an attendant tallies up all her purchases at a stall in Pasar Pagi, Mangga Dua, West Jakarta, last week. (JP/Triwik Kurniasari) "I was looking for cheap and simple but at...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown