Mayestik, Pasar Pagi haven for bridal couples
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two months ago, Dhinie was at a loss. She had to get souvenirs for her wedding day in early August, but had no idea where to find 700 batik souvenirs for her batik-themed wedding. ALL IN: A customer watches as an attendant tallies up all her purchases at a stall in Pasar Pagi, Mangga Dua, West Jakarta, last week. (JP/Triwik Kurniasari) "I was looking for cheap and simple but at...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi