'Topeng monyet' still captivates children
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As a kid, I was always content passing the time with what we called cheap and fun recreation. My favorite activity was taking a becak (pedicab) ride around the complex with my father to buy kue cubit (traditional small pancakes) and orange-flavored mambo ice at a stall near our house. Hailing to the topeng monyet (door-to-door monkey circus) that passed our house was the best part. I alwa...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law