Enjoying Jakarta through culinary nostalgia
Triwik Kurniasari and Maulina Sartika Pravitasari
The Jakarta Post
Need an adventurous culinary experience? Put on your comfy shoes and casual clothes and head to the capital's long-standing food stalls to taste authentic Jakarta cuisines from tempo doeloe (the olden days).
If you love vegetable dishes, you can try Gado-gado Bonbin, which has delighted food lovers for 48 years, on Jl. Cikini IV, Central Jakarta. Bonbin...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security