Enjoying Jakarta through culinary nostalgia
Triwik Kurniasari and Maulina Sartika Pravitasari
The Jakarta Post
Need an adventurous culinary experience? Put on your comfy shoes and casual clothes and head to the capital's long-standing food stalls to taste authentic Jakarta cuisines from tempo doeloe (the olden days).
If you love vegetable dishes, you can try Gado-gado Bonbin, which has delighted food lovers for 48 years, on Jl. Cikini IV, Central Jakarta. Bonbin...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy