Enjoying Jakarta through culinary nostalgia
Triwik Kurniasari and Maulina Sartika Pravitasari
The Jakarta Post
Need an adventurous culinary experience? Put on your comfy shoes and casual clothes and head to the capital's long-standing food stalls to taste authentic Jakarta cuisines from tempo doeloe (the olden days).
If you love vegetable dishes, you can try Gado-gado Bonbin, which has delighted food lovers for 48 years, on Jl. Cikini IV, Central Jakarta. Bonbin...
- Preparing ahead for smart contracts
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Indonesia to limit e-cigarette imports, sales: Minister
- Goldman Sachs ordered to pay $24 million to Indonesia tycoon
- Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs inaugurates two ships for Sail Sabang
- Asia's richest banker spots a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- Court rejects pretrial motion of hate speech suspect Jonru Ginting
- SOEs develop Papuan coffee for export
- China's Tencent overtakes Facebook in market value
- Airport trains to start running early next month