Commentary: When CSR is neither profit nor public good
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Moving in and out of hotels, Jay Westerveld noticed the prevalence of promotional "green cards" placed in guest rooms to promote water conservation and other environmental practices such as reusing towels. Oddly, the New York-based environmentalist found a disconnect between the hotel's promotion and its backroom practices. Thus the term "greenwashing", an amalg...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities