Commentary: When CSR is neither profit nor public good
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Moving in and out of hotels, Jay Westerveld noticed the prevalence of promotional "green cards" placed in guest rooms to promote water conservation and other environmental practices such as reusing towels. Oddly, the New York-based environmentalist found a disconnect between the hotel's promotion and its backroom practices. Thus the term "greenwashing", an amalg...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Ratu Atut gets 5.5 years for another graft conviction