Illicit imports keep damaging ozone layer
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM How much do you pay for your air conditioner refrigerant? If you're paying as little as Rp 80,000, you can be sure you're using chlorofluorocarbons, one of many substances known to damage the ozone layer. On International Ozone Day, which falls on Sept. 16, the government admitted poor law enforcement meant the illegal import and trade of ozone-depleting substances (ODSs) remained widespread. ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018