The Jakarta Post
Singer-writer Dewi “Dee” Lestari is not worried if her new literary work, Rectoverso, is not as successful as her bestselling debut novel, Supernova.
Neither does she need to be anxious about whether her latest album, also named Rectoverso, will be able to surpass the success of her debut album, which was released long ago when she was one of the popular trio of si...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards