The Jakarta Post
Singer-writer Dewi “Dee” Lestari is not worried if her new literary work, Rectoverso, is not as successful as her bestselling debut novel, Supernova.
Neither does she need to be anxious about whether her latest album, also named Rectoverso, will be able to surpass the success of her debut album, which was released long ago when she was one of the popular trio of si...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'