Hamsad Rangkuti: Long journey of a short-story master
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM HAMSAD RANGKUTI: JP/Ary Hermawan There was no library in Kisaran, North Sumatra, where Hamsad Rangkuti, the recipient of the Southeast Asian Writers Award 2008, lived as a child. As he could not afford to buy newspapers, and so visited the local administration's office to read the Sunday editions of local newspapers that were put on the wall. There he read the works of journa...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open
- Danilo completes Man City move
- North Central Timor to make Crossborder Road Race an annual event