Hamsad Rangkuti: Long journey of a short-story master
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM HAMSAD RANGKUTI: JP/Ary Hermawan There was no library in Kisaran, North Sumatra, where Hamsad Rangkuti, the recipient of the Southeast Asian Writers Award 2008, lived as a child. As he could not afford to buy newspapers, and so visited the local administration's office to read the Sunday editions of local newspapers that were put on the wall. There he read the works of journa...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi