2009 elections 'poorly organized'
| Mon, October 13 2008 | 11:36 am
PREMIUMThe General Elections Commission (KPU) has, after some delays, finally published the preliminary list of 11,868 legislative candidates for the total 560 seats in the 2009 elections. The list was published early last week in Republika daily and on state-owned television channel TVRI, and is open for public scrutiny until Tuesday. However, the delays, the short period for scrutiny and questions o...
- EDITORIAL: Violent rhetoric's slippery slope
- Investment saving balance of payments: BI
- Scary space movie dethrones funny space movie at US box offices
- Djarot to visit mosques during Ramadhan
- Vietnamese, Indonesian patrol boats square off in Natuna waters
- City tells squatters to leave BMW Park
- Association expects slow auto sales this year
- Southeast Asia’s internet economy tops US$50 billion: Report
- Jokowi welcomes Swedish monarchs at Bogor Palace
- Online health services introduced at East Jakarta Puskesmas
SE AsiaPhilippines rejects 'interfering' European aid
Wincen Santoso New York attorney with DLA Piper International Law Firm
Keeping pace with global trends in debt restructuring: Indonesia must act
LifeDrake breaks record at Billboard Music Awards
TravelVillages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Ministry to support tourist v...