Hasanain Juaini: Planting for a better future
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM HASANAIN JUAINI: (JP/Panca Nugraha) Environmental conservation programs fail if people do not play an active role in them — or can not enjoy the benefits. This theory inspired Hasanain Juaini LC, head of an Islamic boarding school for girls, to create a community-based conservation program to bring together two great visions: preserving the environment and empowering the community....
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities