Dede Yusuf accused of campaign offenses
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The West Java Election Supervisory Committee (Panwaslu) has been investigating alleged malpractices involving money politics and misuse of state facilities for campaigning activities, reportedly on the part of Vice Governor Yusuf Macan Effendi, better known as Dede Yusuf. Panwaslu member Ihat Subihat said over the weekend that these accusations emerged from a report on an official visit o...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income