Dede Yusuf accused of campaign offenses
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The West Java Election Supervisory Committee (Panwaslu) has been investigating alleged malpractices involving money politics and misuse of state facilities for campaigning activities, reportedly on the part of Vice Governor Yusuf Macan Effendi, better known as Dede Yusuf. Panwaslu member Ihat Subihat said over the weekend that these accusations emerged from a report on an official visit o...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...