Disabled people to receive free prosthetics, rehabilitation center
Ni Komang Erviani and Andra Wisnu
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian Foundation for Disabled People, in cooperation with the Bali Social Agency, will distribute free prosthetics legs and other body parts, and provide rehabilitation for disabled people in Bali. The assistance aims to provide free prosthetics to some 15,000 disabled people in Bali, Foundation chief Jaikishin Pursani said. He said the foundation provided 967 free pros...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income