Disabled people to receive free prosthetics, rehabilitation center
Ni Komang Erviani and Andra Wisnu
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian Foundation for Disabled People, in cooperation with the Bali Social Agency, will distribute free prosthetics legs and other body parts, and provide rehabilitation for disabled people in Bali. The assistance aims to provide free prosthetics to some 15,000 disabled people in Bali, Foundation chief Jaikishin Pursani said. He said the foundation provided 967 free pros...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights