Disabled people to receive free prosthetics, rehabilitation center
Ni Komang Erviani and Andra Wisnu
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian Foundation for Disabled People, in cooperation with the Bali Social Agency, will distribute free prosthetics legs and other body parts, and provide rehabilitation for disabled people in Bali. The assistance aims to provide free prosthetics to some 15,000 disabled people in Bali, Foundation chief Jaikishin Pursani said. He said the foundation provided 967 free pros...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga