Fears of bird flu pandemic remain as donations dry up
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The number of countries and institutions donating money to combat bird flu has decreased over the past three years despite suggestions the disease still poses a real and immediate threat. Head of the National Committee for Bird Flu Control and Pandemic Preparedness, Bayu Krisnamurthi, said in Jakarta on Wednesday that 35 countries and institutions had pledged to donate money to combat the...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages